You are here
Submitted by adminuny on Mon, 2012-04-23 22:46
GRADUATES OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
- Having integrity as teachers who have intellectual intelligence and social wisdom with a morality dimension.
- Having the ability to carry out duties as teachers in the field of social sciences who master social sciences materials and are skilled in carrying out the learning process.
- Having the ability to do research in the field of sciences and learning.
- Having the skills to apply knowledge and expertise in the field of community life.
- Having additional abilities and skills to work outside the teaching field.
GRADUATES OF NON-EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
- Having integrity as an expert who has intellectual intelligence and social wisdom with a morality dimension.
- Mastering the substance of science in accordance with the the graduates field of expertise, so graduates can communicate it in accordance with applicable rules.
- Having the ability to perform a research in the field of science.
- Having the skills to apply their knowledge and expertise in people's lives.
- Having the ability as an expert and skilled in the world of work.
- A scholar with integrity, intellectual intelligence, and social wisdom.
- Develop a high work ethic..
- Ability to communicate and develop cooperation to progress in work.
- Managerial ability and skill in work in order to reach social welfare.
Copyright © 2022,